Booking Clover

We take a 25% non refundable deposit to secure your booking. The rest is payable 10 weeks before arrival. If the booking is made within 10 weeks of the stay date then we will email you to request the remaining 75%. In other cases we will send you an email 2 weeks before payment  is due to request the remaining 75%.

You will be liable to pay the owner for any losses or damage to the property.

Yonder Meadow is a no-smoking site.

If you would like to book a different length of stay to what is available on our website then please contact us.


£100 per night (Minimum 2 night stay)

High season
(June, July and August)

£100 per night (Mon – Thurs)
£125 (Fri – Sun)
(Minimum 3 night stay)
20% Discount For Full Week Bookings